Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)

He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. (Titus 3:5)

For every follower of Jesus, there has been a specific, defining moment when you decided to hand your life over to the Lord. There is no way you can be a Christian for your entire life; if that were true, that moment wouldn’t exist. You can’t become a Christian if you don’t have that type of encounter.

Do you remember the day when you were headed in one direction, had an encounter with Christ, and turned in the opposite direction? You gave control of your life to Him, turned from your sin, and placed all of your faith in Him. You must have a life-changing encounter if you want to become a Christian. At that moment, you will join Him in His battle against the enemy.

Romans 10:13 says, For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” God has made the most important decision in your life very easy. All He wants you to do is call out to Him and invite Christ to be the Lord of your life. I pray that if you haven’t already made this decision, that today would be the day you turn from your sin and place your faith in Him. I promise it will be the best decision you will ever make.

1. Vanequa on January 4, 2022 at 6:32 am

Father God, I turn completely to you now and forever! Amen

2. Susette Loughney on January 4, 2022 at 8:37 am

Thinking you heavenly Father for your son Jesus for saving me it was back in the ’90s I love you Jesus with all my heart and soul and I know you are beside me every single second. Amen

3. Kelly galloway on January 4, 2022 at 9:07 am

And it was the best decision

4. Betty Laughlin on January 4, 2022 at 10:01 am

I accepted Jesus at the age of 11 but I didn’t completely give all of me to Him until I was I was 45 years old. And it was the best decision of my life. I have been on a whirlwind relationship ever since. Thank You, Jesus, Holy Spirit and my Father

5. Maribel Rosario on January 4, 2022 at 11:21 am

On January 3, 2021 after listening to Doctor Curt Dodd’s sermon, I got on my knees and with abundant tears like a river I officially gave my life to God, and I felt His touch on my left shoulder. Spiritually I am a different person and totally in love with the Lord Jesus.

6. James W Howell on January 4, 2022 at 3:38 pm

PRAISE GOD for Forgiveness . I love YOU Lord Jesus. PRAISE And Glory TO. The FATHER !

7. Jim Wehrheim on January 4, 2022 at 9:00 pm

People do not always remember the specific date and time they chose to follow and trust Jesus as their savior. Some people are at an age where they have lived and loved Him for so long they can no longer remember such details. I know of many young people who “Got Saved” five times out fear and ignorance before they understood what they were attempting to do.
    Others have strayed from God several times before rededicating their lives back to Christ. With some others, their walk with Christ has been a gradual progression of trust, trial and error. What is important is that they love and live for Him now.