No Limitations

When evening came, his disciples went down to the lake, where they got into a boat and set off across the lake for Capernaum. By now it was dark, and Jesus had not yet joined them. A strong wind was blowing and the waters grew rough. When they had rowed about three or four miles, they saw Jesus approaching the boat, walking on the water; and they were frightened. But he said to them,“It is I; don’t be afraid.”Then they were willing to take him into the boat, and immediately the boat reached the shore where they were heading.(John 6:16-21)

God is not limited to the natural laws of the universe. Do you know why? Because He is God! God uses the natural laws, but He is not obligated to follow them. He made them, but sometimes He chooses to operate outside the natural laws that He set in motion. This is where miracles enter the scene.

For instance, when Jesus walked on the water, He did so to show His glory, His power, and His Lordship. He did this to give the Father ultimate glory. He did so to prove that nothing is impossible with Him.

Just like Jesus performed this seemingly impossible miracle back then, He could perform a miracle in your life today, as well. What miracle would you like to see God perform in the midst of your current circumstances? Is it healing a terrible illness? Is it redeeming the life of a wayward child? Is it restoring a marriage that is on the rocks? Whatever it is, God can perform the miracle if it is in accordance with His will.

Don’t hesitate to ask God to do big things in your life. Don’t doubt His ability to still execute miracles and accomplish the impossible. He is just as capable now as He was when He walked on the water, and He will do whatever it takes to give you His best and bring ultimate glory to Himself.

1. Kelly on August 4, 2022 at 6:23 am

Lord if it’s your will please remove Breean from our home permanently with in the next two weeks… restore my marriage as it is important, and please keep me and my husband out of harms way… the devil leeks in our home

2. Rae Beth Poston on August 4, 2022 at 6:43 am

God touch those that are standing in the need today. Make room for whatever needs to occur in their lives and let their hearts be guided towards you and your Son, Jesus Christ. We love you and believe that You are in control. As we give it all to You, let us keep the faith and be assured that you have us no matter what the circumstances.

3. Bob schmieding on August 4, 2022 at 6:54 am

Lord be with my grandson Taylor as he is bipolar and does not take his medication. Please protect him from harm or danger keep your arms wrapped around him, and place the right people in his path to help him as he is in South Dakota by himself. I pray these things your son’s name if it is your will amen

4. Betty Laughlin on August 4, 2022 at 8:46 am

I would like to see a miracle work in my 45 year old ‘s life to be rid of all the drugs and alcohol he does. And for my building to be rid of the illegal drugs here that are harming other residents.

5. James W Howell on August 4, 2022 at 11:32 am

LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, I can see that so many of your children need YOU as I do. I pray for My loved ones and All children of The Lord Jesus Christ. I Love YOU. Thy Will be Done !

6. Helen Callis on August 4, 2022 at 2:51 pm

Father, I love you so much and so does my daughter, but she has to worry every day about losing her job and if she does, she will lose her home, so if it is your will, please help her be able to keep her job. I think she has worked there 28 to 30 years. And if it is your will, please help both of her sons to turn to you and be saved. I pray for them every day. Thank you and praise God Amen

7. Vanequa on August 4, 2022 at 11:40 pm

Lord help me in my everyday life; home, work all areas father